What do you dream of? A sun lounger a long, cool drink, the gentle sounds of waves and the breeze in the palms? Or a stiff climb to a rocky outcrop, a blast of pure air in your lungs and a sublime view of the sunlit valleys below?
So What’s your plan for this year – beach or mountain?
You’re Choice Reveals A Lot about Your Personality according to Research
You like having a good time with people and are a smooth talker. You love music and are likely to know how to play at least one instrument, or have always wanted to learn to play one. You have a large group of friends and are mostly on the phone because of your social nature. You are good at small talk and make friends easily. You live in the moment and don’t think too much about the future. When it comes to relationships, you are likely to choose a partner who is calm and mature.
You enjoy secluded places and are an introvert at heart. Some of you might be social, but would do anything to go out on a date with yourself. You like doing creative things. Whether it is writing, painting or sketching – the mountains bring out the best in you. Life, nature, philosophy – you talk about it all. You are also a great listener.
I would like to share some experience about beach and mountain
● Better climate.
● You can sunbathe and get plenty of vitamin D.
● You can play in the waves.
● The range of leisure activities on offer is incredible and it’s as lively during the day as it is at night.
● The health benefits of the sea.
● The vast majority of beaches are incredibly crowded.
● If you can’t stand constant sun, it’s not the destination.
● You can disconnect and relax
● You can be totally connected to nature.
● Enjoy the morning mist, the dew on the trees and plenty of fresh air.
● Walk barefoot on the grass and swim in the river.
● If you like to go out at night and love the atmosphere you’ll end up bored out of your mind in such a tranquil place.
● A more limited range of options due to the lack of infrastructure to make these destinations comfortable for tourists.
By comparing the qualities and differences between a trip to the beach and one to the mountains based upon your personal preferences. Whether you ultimately decide to go down to the beach or up to the mountains, make it a fair compromise so that both of you feel heard and satisfied with the decision. You can also split your time away between the beach and the mountains choose a place where the mountains and the beach are relatively close and can both be accessed during one visit